Other Immigration Cases

Other Immigration Cases

Other immigration matters our attorneys assist with in Metro Detroit and elsewhere throughout the U.S. are:

  • Employment Authorization Document (EAD Card) filing and renewal
  • Advance Parole filing and renewal
  • Re-entry Permit filing and renewal
  • I-539 Change of Status filing and renewal
  • H-4 filing and renewal
  • Request for Evidence responses
  • DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Removals) filings and renewals
  • TPS (Temporary Protected Status) filings and renewals
  • I-601/I-601A Waiver of Grounds of Admissibility/Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
  • Student Visas
  • U Visa (victims of crimes) filings
  • FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

Contact an Immigration Attorney

We welcome you to contact us to speak with an immigration attorney. Our staff is fluent in English, Urdu, Spanish, Hindi and Punjabi and translation services for other languages are available.

Contact Us to Set Up a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Akhtar & Chavez, PLC